With a reputation of innovation, NetCare is committed to establishing a relationship with its customers, physicians, hospitals and group clients as trusted partners.
Customers want a choice of products and health care professionals, and they want more control over their health care decisions. Employers also want the maximum amount of cost control while also being sensitive to employee needs.
NetCare Life and Health Insurance Company has created a variety of benefit plans, various hybrid plans and riders such as dental, vision, orthodontia and other health care services that combine the attributes consumers find attractive with effective cost control techniques. Employer groups can select from basic as well as comprehensive plans to meet their specific needs. Also available are a wide range of related specialty products and other services including a Consumer Driven health Plan with a Health Savings Account (HAS) option and COBRA Administration.
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plans (Standard and Prime Plans)
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Plans (Advantage HMO Plan)
- Point of Service Plans (Advantage POS Plan)
- Consumer Driven Plans (SmartChoice HSA Plan)
NetCare’s strategy is to offer a diversified mix of products that preserve member choice at competitive prices, while focusing on the development of new hybrid plans that take advantage of the best characteristics of traditional managed care and innovative open access models.
Benefit Plan Summaries
All NetCare PPO plans share the same large provider network, meaning you have the Freedom to choose your physician and get the great coverage no matter which benefit plan you enroll under.
Please take a moment to review the benefit plan summaries and services NetCare offers to you to improve your health and lead a better life.
- No Co-payment under the PPO/POS plans for wellness and preventative benefits; $10 co-payment under the High Deductible Plans.
- Fixed co-payments for outpatient services of $10 for primary care and $25 for specialist care under the PPO/POS Plans; co-insurance of 20% under the Deductible Plans
- Fixed co-payment for inpatient hospitalization under the POS Plans; Co-insurance of 20% for inpatient hospitalization under the PPO Plans
- Fixed co-payments for prescription drugs under the PPO plans; and co-insurance under the High Deductible Plans
- Choose from a large network of providers on-island and off-island
You may click on the Benefit Plans below for more details on coverage and services:
Groups with modified benefit plans will need to call our customer service representative for details.
To access these files, you must have the LATEST ADOBE READER installed. To install the Adobe Reader for FREE, please click here